Promotion of Civil Servants under Zhemgang Dzongkhag Administration
The Dzongkhag Administration promoted 27 officials to the next higher position level with effect from 1st January 2021. Hon. Dzongdag awarded the Promotion Orders along with Trashi Khadhar and congratulated them on their well-deserved promotions. Dasho reiterated and reminded the promoted civil servants of their respective roles and responsibilities as they progress in career ladder.
The Dzongkhag also awarded service regularization orders to four officials who have completed successfully the one year probation period. Dasho Dzongdag handed over the Service regulation orders with Trashi Khadar to all of them.
Dasho Dzongdag also offered Trashi Khadar to seven staff who were ranked “Outstanding” during the moderation exercise for the year 2019-2020 and reminded them to work diligently.
Zhemgang Dzongkhag welcomed 6 new staff who joined the Dzongkhag fraternity with effect from 01 January 2021. The new officials are:
1. Sangay Letho, Pharmacy Technician, Buli Hospital (Transfer)
2. Mindu Zangmo, X-Ray Technician, Buli Hospital (Transfer)
3. Duptho Wangmo, HA Singkhar PHC
4. Yeshi Phuntsho, Langdurhi PHC
5. Ugyen Thinley, Lab Technician, Yebilabtsa Hospital
6. Jigme Sherab Wangchuk, Staff Nurse, Yebilabtsa Hospital
As they start their careers as civil servants in various offices under Zhemgang Dzongkhag, Dasho Dzongdag wished them good luck.